Through a shared commitment to student learning, Baker Elementary School ensures that every child will attain academic excellence.
To address this mission, Baker Elementary School will:
- Provide a safe, respectful, caring climate where all students can learn and excel.
- Establish high standards of student learning by aligning curriculum to state standards.
- Focus on using quality, research-based instructional methods to meet the needs of all students.
- Administer and analyze common assessments to determine areas of need and to guide instruction.
- Provide support (intervention) for those students who have not achieved performance standards and provide enrichment opportunities for those students who have exceeded standards.
- Maintain high levels of collaboration and communication within our learning community.
- Promote professional development to ensure a highly qualified teaching staff.